Friday 11 November 2011

The Meeting: Cast Members



Chris Osborne 


Age: 16
Character: James Stone

It was my idea to choose Chris as James Stone, because he is a Drama student, and myself, and Jon believe that he will revel in the role of the Hero. An ideal cast member because he has a large build in height which would be effective in conveying the idea that he can't be afraid of his work. His looks are also similar to Abi's and so, the chemistry between James and Katherine will not seem unusual

Abi Davis Fletcher


Age: 16
Character: Katherine Stone.

Abi is an ideal actor for this role as she as fantastic acting skills and although we are not being assessed on acting, it will definately help in demonstrating Katherine's raw emotions and how strong she feels for James. Jon and I worked with Abi in the preliminary exercise where she demonstrated a strong media knowledge, as well as the ability to potray emotions. Any ideas that she would be willing to express will be hugely valuable to the production process.

Conor Willis (Me!)



Age: 16
Character: Hooded Figure

I am playing the role of Hooded Figure because of my height which will convey the immense authority that the character has. My voice is also very deep and will add an eery quality to the role, my hair is an ideal length for hiding the majority of my face which will ad mystery to the role, and is necessary for using the enigma code. I am very enthusiastic about the role and am excited to step into the shoes of a villain, I think that Villains are much better to be than heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment